Friday 27 April 2018

#101 to #104 at Woodlands Historic Park, Victoria, Australia, April 28 2018

I've managed to visit Woodlands Historic Park at least once a week during most of Summer, but today was the first time I have been there in six weeks! Rain and a 10 day visit to Queensland, followed by my wife being overseas for work led to a fair whack of time off, and it has certainly changed a lot since the last visit! There's a lot more birds, but still not as many as I used to see when I first stared coming here about five years ago. And the insects have all but gone. Here's what I managed to photograph for the year list...

#101 - Golden Whistler

#102 - Brown-headed Honeyeater

#103 - Scarlet Robin

#104 - Tawny Frogmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post

I enjoyed doing this VERY casual year. I posted images of my 'best' shots for 2018 here: http://andrewallenphotography.blogspot.com/...