Monday 24 September 2018

#157 to #159 at Sydney Bicentennial Park, New South Wales, Australiam September 22 2018

My band was asked to play in Sydney, so my wife and I decided that this was a good enough excuse to turn the trip into a small holiday. Of course, I managed to pack the camera and had a chance to explore Sydney and look for some birds. We decided to check out Centennial Park, which was fairly close to our accommodation. We managed to find some nice birds, but then we ran into the incredibly helpful and friendly Steve, who took us to the roosts of two species of owl! Woo hoo!

#157 Barn Owl

#158 Powerful Owl

#159 Rock Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post

I enjoyed doing this VERY casual year. I posted images of my 'best' shots for 2018 here: http://andrewallenphotography.blogspot.com/...