Saturday 29 September 2018

#161 to #164 at Mangalore Flora and Fauna Reserve, Victoria, Australia, September 29 2018

I had a chance to get out on my own this morning, so I decided to head off to Mangalore Flora and Fauna Reserve, which is about an hour and a half drive from home. It was a hard slog all morning. I struggled to see much, but heard some nice species. What views I did get were fleeting, and I really stunk it up with the camera. I was considering not posting ANY of these photos, but I probably won't get a chance to with these species for the rest of the year. So here they are, probably my worst photos for the year for this blog!

#161 Jacky Winter

#162 Black-chinned Honeyeater

#163 Dusky Woodswallow

#164 Black-faced Cukoo-shrike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post

I enjoyed doing this VERY casual year. I posted images of my 'best' shots for 2018 here: http://andrewallenphotography.blogspot.com/...