Sunday 30 September 2018

#165 to #171 at Kamarooka, Victoria, Australia, October 1 2018

I've been trying to get to Kamarooka for weeks, and today I finally made it! It was tough slog finding any birds, and the ones I did see were not very keen on having their photo taken. Still, I got on to some incredibly nice birds, and managed to get a few photos for this blog (as well as a few that are just too crap to post!)

#165 Red-capped Robin

#166 Buff-rumped Thornbill

#167 Rufous Whistler

#168 Tawny-crowned Honeyeater

#169 White-fronted Honeyeater

#170 Yellow-plumed Honeyeater
On the way home I stopped in at Crusoe Reservoir where I continued to struggle with the camera, only managing to get a photo of an Eastern Yellow Robin.

#171 Eastern Yellow Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post

I enjoyed doing this VERY casual year. I posted images of my 'best' shots for 2018 here: http://andrewallenphotography.blogspot.com/...